Hello everyone, and welcome to my website for my pretties! I have been making jewellery as a hobby since I was 12! After enjoying it for several years, I went to De Montfort University to study Three Dimensional Design specialising in Metalsmithing and Jewellery to learn more!
In the last couple of years I have returned to my love of beading and this page shows you all my work including
- Bespoke Jewellery Design to match a particular outfit
- Fascinator and headwear design
- Repairs and alterations to beaded jewellery including re-stringing pearls etc
- Individually designed wedding accessories; Tiaras, Jewellery and Bouquets
- Jewellery making workshops and demonstrations
- Make it yourself worksheets and complete kits
- Jewellery Parties including jewellery sales or make and take sessions
My work is split into several areas, I have a craft area, making jewellery for craft fairs and jewellery parties. You may see me at craft fairs around the North Lincolnshire area! I also teach jewellery making classes, attend groups to do demonstrations and make and take sessions. Please see my classes section for more information.
My main work is wedding accessories. I can design and create your jewellery, bouquet and other accessories for your special day in any beads and crystals you wish. Please see my weddings section for more information. If you are planning a wedding, you will probably have seen me at wedding fairs in the area with all my pretties. Come and see if there’s something you like the look of and contact me for more information. If you don’t see me at a wedding fair, I can have a consultation with you for you to try on the pretties and help you to decide what you want.
Please use the Contact Me section to email me, or use email@example.com. Alternatively if you prefer you can call me on 07515 011868.